1. DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
GRUPO GAMÓN is constituted by a group of companies:
- MIGUEL GAMÓN, S.L., with Tax I.D. number B22007124 and address in Camí de les Comes, 11, 25123, Torrefarrera, Lleida (Spain).
- EMPRESA LAX, S.L.U. with Tax I.D. number B22008544 and address in Paseo del Hortaz, 5, 22550, Tamarite de Litera, Huesca (Spain).
- VIATGES KARIBA ESPECIALISTES, S.L. with Tax I.D. number B25790569 and address in Camí de les Comes, 13, 25123, Torrefarrera, Lleida (Spain).
- EL PORTAL DEL PIRINEO, S.L., with Tax I.D. number B25347691 and address in Crta. N-230, Km 48,300 22589, Estopiñán, Huesca (Spain).
E-mail for communications regarding data protection: email@example.com.
1.1. Applicable regulations
1.2. Delegate of Data Protection
The company does not have a Data Protection Delegate.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The use we make of your personal data responds to the following purposes:
- To provide information related to the products and services offered by our company and detailed in this web site.
- To contract our services by accepting the corresponding quote/order and/or signing a commercial contract.
- To send you by email and/or post news and updates about our company, as well as updates of our catalogue of products and services.
2.1. Period of conservation of your data
We will keep your personal data from the moment you give your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of its use. In such cases, we will keep your data blocked during the legally required deadlines.
3. LEGITIMATION AND COLLECTED DATA
The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the express consent granted by means of an acceptance document (fill in the corresponding form and check the acceptance box of this policy) when you provide us with your personal data.
3.1. Consent for processing your data
3.2. Data categories
The data collected refer to the category of identifying data, such as: Name and Surname, Telephone, Postal Address, Company, Email, as well as the IP address from where you access the data collection form.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
Within our commitment to guaranteeing the safety and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, according to Art. 32 of the RGPD EU 679/2016.
5. DATA RELEASE
There are no data transfers or international transfers of your data, except for those authorized by tax, commercial and telecommunications legislation, as well as in those cases in which a judicial authority requires it.
6. USER RIGHTS
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data concerning them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of complaints. For reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The Data Controller will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible complaints.
In accordance with current legislation you have the following rights: right to request access to your personal data, right to request rectification or deletion, right to request the limitation of its processing, right to object to its processing, right to portability of data and likewise, to revoke the consent granted.
6.1. How do I exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights, you must contact the person in charge, requesting the corresponding form for the exercise of the chosen right. Optionally, you can go to the competent Control Authority to obtain additional information about your rights. The contact information for the exercise of your rights is telephone number 973750090 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include a copy of a document that allows us to identify you.
7. CONSENT FOR THE SENDING OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, Company Services of Information and Electronic Commerce, by completing the data collection form and marking the corresponding box "I accept the sending of electronic communications", you are granting us express consent to send you information about the Company to your email address, telephone, fax or by any other electronic means.